The 19th AGM of the BBU was held in Ruhpolding on Sunday 31st January 2016. Minutes will be published in due course but the results of the Votes (including proxies) was:
2. Acceptance of Minutes of 18th AGM: For 85, Withheld 8.
4. To receive the Chairman’s Annual Report: For 87, Withheld 7.
5. To receive the Accounts for the year ended 30 April 2015: For 86, Withheld 7.
6. To reappoint Messrs King, Morter, Proud & Co as Auditors: For 85. Withheld 8.
7. To re-elect Carl Carrier as an Elected Director: For: 73, Against 2, Withheld 19.
(Members wishing to contact the Board on any issue should do so initially through Carl Carrier: firstname.lastname@example.org).